Which option to select for your roof window?
If you have an electrically powered VELUX INTEGRA® roof window: VELUX electrically powered blinds are an ideal match for VELUX INTEGRA® electric roof windows and will fit perfectly because:
- The installation of electric powered blind is easier as VELUX INTEGRA® electric roof windows are made with pre-installed electrical components
- There is no need for any electrical wiring as it is already done for your VELUX INTEGRA® electric roof window
If you don't have an electrically powered VELUX INTEGRA® roof window, but you would like an electrically powered blind, you need to obtain the control system KUX 110 and the wiring kit ZOZ 241. This will allow you to use the electrically powered VELUX blinds in manually operated roof windows.
Please note, you will receive a remote control with the blind to operate this remotely.
Additional information and things to be considered when thinking about purchasing electrically powered blinds
When thinking about purchasing an electric blind, there are several factors you may want to consider.
- Only genuine VELUX blinds are available with remote control operation. All Itzala blinds are manually operated.
- VELUX Electric blinds are not compatible with an electric Top Hung Roof Window (GPL, GPU)
- All VELUX solar and electric operated blinds will have a 3-year guarantee.
- Electric blinds are remote controlled but can also be manually operated. The remote control for the electrically operated blind is battery powered. Electrically operated blinds are also available with io-homecontrol® for intelligent features, such as scheduling.
- Non-manual blinds are available in multiple versions:
- Blackout roller blinds and Blackout energy pleated blinds are available in electrically operated or solar powered versions
- Translucent Roller blinds are available in electrically operated or solar powered versions
- Anti-heat blinds are available in electrically operated or solar powered versions
- Translucent Pleated blinds are available in electrically operated versions.
Duo blackout roller blinds, Venetian blinds, and Insect screens are only available in a manually operated version.
Please note that a ZOZ 228 installation kit is required for the installation of solar and electric operated Anti-heat blinds, for VELUX INTEGRA® windows produced before May 2000.
In this short video you can quickly learn about VELUX blinds potential: