Waarom een rolgordijn op Zonne-energie te gebruiken?
De VELUX rolgordijnen en andere raamdecoratie producten werkende op Zonne-energie passen perfect bij VELUX handbediende dakvensters, en bij VELUX INTEGRA® dakvensters.
Omdat het rolgordijn wordt geleverd met een afstandsbediening en een zonne-cell heeft die wordt opgeladen door de zon, is deze ook ideaal voor moeilijk bereikbare dakramen, of voor dakramen of waar u verwacht dat U het invallende licht vaak zal gaan aanpassen.
Ook is er geen bedrading voor de installatie nodig.
Additional information and things to be considered when thinking about purchasing electrically powered blinds
When thinking about purchasing a non-manual blind, there are a number of factors you may want to consider.
1. Only genuine VELUX blinds are available with remote control operation. All Itzala blinds are manually operated.
2. Remotelly controlled VELUX blinds are available in an electrically operated or solar operated version. Both are very practical as they allow you to adjust the blinds placement with ease, putting complete daylight control right at your fingertips. Remote control blinds are highly recommended for windows that are out-of-reach, in an extension or high up in a loft, and for windows where you expect to adjust the position of the blind often.
3. Electrically operated blinds easily fit VELUX INTEGRA® electric roof windows, otherwise additional control system KUX 100 has to be used. Solar powered blinds fit all manually operated VELUX roof windows and also all solar powered VELUX INTEGRA® roof windows.
4. Both types of blinds are remote controlled, but can, apart from the tilting feature on the electrically operated VELUX venetian blind, also be manually operated. The remote control for the electrically operated blind is battery powered. The solar powered blind is powered by an energy-saving, solar-rechargable battery, which is good for up to 600 operations even if there is no sun for recharging. Electrically operated blinds are also available with io-homecontrol® for intelligent features, such as scheduling.
5. Non-manual blinds are available in multiple versions:
- Blackout blinds and Blackout energy blinds are available in electrically operated or solar powered versions
- Roller blinds are available in electrically operated or solar powered versions
- Awning blinds are available in electrically operated or solar powered versions
- Roller shutters are available in electrically operated or solar powered versions
Pleated blinds, Duo blackout blinds, Venetian blinds, Roman blinds, Insect screens are only available in a manually operated version.
Please note that a ZOZ 228 installation kit is required for the installation of solar and electric operated awning blinds, for VELUX INTEGRA® windows produced before May 2000.